Position Title：Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Manager
- Plan, develop and build new business locations for Super Deal Auto Group, LLC.: Planning and building more new locations like the one we developed in Los Angeles, California, including but not limited to Arizona and Minnesota. The new locations should set up with auto sale office, warehouse or parking lot for vehicles and body shop.
- Plan, organize, and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements: Directing activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles, by making phone call or tracking through the system. Monitoring operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, union contracts, environmental policies, and government regulations.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the transportation operations: Collaborating with other departments to integrate logistics with business processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping. Negotiating transportation rates or services. Recommending optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency. Organizing and sending people to designated place for receiving, conditioning and washing the vehicle before delivering to customers.
- Process Improvement: Analyzing the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, vehicle protection, and carriers. Communicating freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services. Developing storage and distribution models that include factors such as warehouse locations, customer locations, or available transportation modes to maximize operational efficiency or sustainability. Collecting, analyzing data from history shipping orders, preparing to build our own vehicle logistics system.
- Monitoring, managing and training: Managing logistics personnel and logistics systems and direct daily operations. Interviewing, selecting, and training warehouse and supervisory personnel. Conducting employee training sessions on subjects such as transportation process and system, warehouse and inventory management, location service and stuff rules.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives: Organizing and attending weekly and monthly meeting to discuss about the vehicles shipping / returning / borrowing / leasing / parking /storage and other issues, make plan and priority for the following works.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, distribution, transportation, environmental design or related field.
Location: Delaware Ohio
Send Resume To:
Super Deal Auto Group LLC
201 E William St, Delaware OH 43015